About Me

My photo
After working for like 20 yrs in several bodyshops as a painter I decided its time for me to do only things I like,so I quit my job and started restoring, building and painting of hot rods, customs and drag cars. Nostalgia style,custom paint and nostalgia drags is what I like. Located in Asperen, Holland.. So if you need new paint, a full customjob or metalflake on your car, rod, bike or anything else you can think of, contact me at info@pricelesspaint.nl. Visit also my other site, www.pricelesspaint.nl for more projects and photos.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

'30

Hi all, I started the new year with a thorough cleaning of the spraybooth, all new filters and I sprayed the walls super white, the booth is after all the most important tool for me and I like it clean :)
The first car of 2013 is this beautiful '30 Ford, originally a rod build in the UK, several years ago imported to Holland and now totally rebuilt in the past 3 years.
My job is the paint, and it will be sprayed in a black base, followed by candy blue / purple with a little bit of purple pearl mixed in.
More pics soon!

No comments: